- We only collect information about you when you have contacted us and only in accordance with, and to fulfil, your expressed wishes (i.e. to send you newsletters, to deliver services you have requested, for an ongoing conversation about an issue, for contractual purposes if you engage with us, etc.)
- For the avoidance of doubt, this website ‘counts’ the number of visitors to its pages. It probably uses things called ‘cookies’. This is far beyond our understanding and we do not get involved except to look at visitor numbers and the pages our visitors look at.
- We do not share, we do not sell, we do not give away your data – we do not divulge it to anyone. We keep it securely.
- We ensure you privacy is protected.
- We comply with the General Data Protection Regulations